Who Will Win The Race for Sheffield Super Club NOW??

bladesufc1

Who Will WIN??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will WIN??

• Plug
    • Embrace
    • DQ Bar
    • New Arches

Its not 2000 anymore - superclubs just dont do the business anymore... I'm not sure about the PVD night (who would have cost the same price as a small house to book) - but the other recent Crasher nights havnt done anything like the same sort of business that they would have done a few years ago.

If big name DJs still pulled people - GC would have had them on every week like they did in 2000 instead of doing their saturday nights with HallamFM.

i disagree. when republic do the Gatecrasher nights, normally bank holidays they are full to the rafters!! with the big name DJ's pulling them in. IF they did this every week then it wouldn't work! once a month is bout right for big names or over xmas and new year. they have got it right and have done for many many years

i disagree. when republic do the Gatecrasher nights, normally bank holidays they are full to the rafters!!

I've can only go on reviews from the last few that have said they've been quiet quite (PVD excepted) - which I remembered as I was surprised. Obviously if you've been to recent ones this year that have been rammed I'll take on board what your saying

with the big name DJ's pulling them in. IF they did this every week then it wouldn't work!

But it did used to work - a few times a year is very different to big names pulling crowds every weekend

I've can only go on reviews from the last few that have said they've been quiet quite (PVD excepted) - which I remembered as I was surprised. Obviously if you've been to recent ones this year that have been rammed I'll take on board what your saying

But it did used to work - a few times a year is very different to big names pulling crowds every weekend

of course yes it did use to work, but they weren't as big as they are now, now there international DJ's all ove rthe world, back then they were uk dj's who played in ibiza only, well not as big as they are now.. just like Paul Glazby (Hard House) i went clubbing with him, and we were good mates.. now he's an intenational dj, so not in UK as often

just like Paul Glazby (Hard House) i went clubbing with him, and we were good mates.. now he's an intenational dj, so not in UK as often

So, basically, he became famous and didn't want you following him around?... sounds fair.

MOD: If this thread continues to attract childish behaviour then it will be closed.

quick off the mark again max,,you ought to know these two never leave each other alone, only been on this forum a short while and can see they follow each other round insulting each other all the time.

So which club will now come out top trumps untill Republic sorts it's self out!

i personally think PLUG will win this hands down now, they just need some BIGGER names

Plug is always packed, I think theyre going in the right direction at the moment with their recent bookings (eg Mason, Sarah Maine, Jon Carter etc)

Maybe this is the chance for the already successful offtherails to really take off down the wicker?

Me and my mates have had Gatecrasher as our home for the last couple of years, we'll be returning there when its been rebuilt... until then, we plan on migrating to embrace. It was quite fortunate timing for embrace, it being early enough for them to make a few changes in order to attract the usual Gatecrasher clientele, while being late enough for them to have found their feet so they wont be overwhelmed if all Crasher's regulars come flooding down on them. (Conspiracy? ;) )

I always saw Plug as closer to Leadmill than Crasher, it was Embrace that jumped to my mind immediately when I considered where the Crasher regulars might go. I think if Embrace play their cards right they may be able to swoop in on this one.

Archived