Favourite Pubs & Bars

goldenfleece

Originally posted by waggy

yeah i like the yorkshire grey, shame its gonna go.

my fav pub isent in the city centre, the cromoren (think thats how its spelt), on london road is me local.

Can anybody recommend pubs for pool? Wouldnt mind heading down rylies near the portacottage down eccy road but dont know what i need to sign up. Do i need a current member with me for them allow me to sign up?

Also been looking for places that have Caffreys on tap, so far ive only seen it at the globe, anybody noticed it anywhere else?

The Yorkshire Grey has a couple of pool tables! As for Riley's, you don't need to bring a current member or anything, just turn up. Last time I renewed my membership (end of last year), it was £10 a year for adults, and £3 for students. The pool tables there are American 9 ball with massive pockets, though. Personally I don't like this, as I think it's too easy. There are no traditional pub pool tables.

Wig & Pen - Very nice bar and the food smells fantastic.

Bia Hoi - Nice place to chill.

Revo - Even tho it has gone down hill since it opened.

S1 - Its just so unbelivable cheap.

Thats about it,still got a few boozers to check out. Going down the Three Tuns sometime next week i think.

If anyones wanting a place to pool you should check out Top Spot snooker club on attercliffe. The last time i went in they had 3 very good UK pubs pool tables. Only cost £2 a hour as well.

Sounds good wheres attercliffe? It that far from the centre?

Originally posted by goldenfleece

think umean THE CREMORNE

Yep thats what i mean, how i managed to spell it that wrong i dont know.

We will still give rylies a try even though its mostly yankie tables, hopefully might get on that english one.

I went to the washington earlier this year, thought it was pretty scatty looking but by the sounds of it its been done up?

Originally posted by Insanity

1. Dove and Rainbow

2. Dove and Rainbow

3. Dove and Rainbow

4. Dove and Rainbow

5. Dove and Rainbow

\m/

They do anexcellant print of something I cant remember the name of as I drunk 5 pints of it....might have been Moonshine but not sure.....great vibe that place. Sheffield needs more dark purple pubs....

Originally posted by goldenfleece

They do anexcellant print of something I cant remember the name of as I drunk 5 pints of it....might have been Moonshine but not sure.....great vibe that place. Sheffield needs more dark purple pubs....

I dunno , I drink JD there..

I need to try that stuff called 'Sailor.....something' , white rum and its in a weird bottle!

Archived