Favourite Pubs & Bars

goldenfleece

I love the Lescar! The whole underground messiness of it is quality. It really has become my local away from home now as I know so many people who drink there. In fact I will be sipping a froth or two there tonight.

Hmmmm, best bar though? I must admit that Sheffield really does lack quality bars. I prefer the Halcyon to the Forum, but it can be a bit soulless at times. I like Muse when it's not too busy. Has a really nice ambience to it.

Originally posted by Agent ****

Will have to investigate. Lescar is either really good or really **** for dj's, depending on the night. Not been on a saturday in ages though

Karl usually plays some quality tunes on a Friday night. Not sure about Saturdays as I've not been in there on a saturday for ages.

Originally posted by muddycoffee

Classic Rock Bar is the best bar in sheffield as far as I am concerned. Second after that is Nelson.

The Classic Rock bar is fantastic because it has 2 seperated rooms so you can have a band or musiscian in one room and a totally different one in the other. I have played in both rooms, in total I've played about 10 times.

Drinks are cheap, they have fantastic Guinness and real Ales on. Even Vodka is a good price. The staff are all great. The music is rocktastic.

It's a wonderful place.

Aww! That brought a tear to me eye! Thanks mate! Good choice, I'll second that!

Best pub in sheff is dog & partirige just behind west street. Not for music and women but for the beer and atmosphere. I only think this because i am a 60 year old in the body of a twenty year ld. I love sitting in there and supping a gallon of magnet with the lads before stumbling round to my girlfiends and taking care of the rest of my needs.

Archived