Kickboxing Club Help

Hi All,

Sorry for posting this on here, but i'm running out of options and wondered if any off you sheffield kickboxers knew any kickboxers in scunthorpe at all.

I'm just trying to find a club in scunthorpe where i can train at least a couple of times a week, so if anyone knows any kickboxers from scunthorpe and woulnt mind asking them where they train it would be much appreciated.

I'm Already aware of Twin Tigers, but he isnt really a kickboxer, he's a teakwondo guy.

Many Thanks

Paul

Hi All,

Sorry for posting this on here, but i'm running out of options and wondered if any off you sheffield kickboxers knew any kickboxers in scunthorpe at all.

I'm just trying to find a club in scunthorpe where i can train at least a couple of times a week, so if anyone knows any kickboxers from scunthorpe and woulnt mind asking them where they train it would be much appreciated.

I'm Already aware of Twin Tigers, but he isnt really a kickboxer, he's a teakwondo guy.

Many Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul

I know of a guy called Steve Mann in scunthorpe, I would have recommended him but he seems like a funny chap (i.e. doesnt return calls, leaves his phone off all the time) so Its up to you if you want to contact him.

I will look for any contact details I have and get back to you.

His club is called GBH kickboxing.

Hi Paul

I know of a guy called Steve Mann in scunthorpe, I would have recommended him but he seems like a funny chap (i.e. doesnt return calls, leaves his phone off all the time) so Its up to you if you want to contact him.

I will look for any contact details I have and get back to you.

His club is called GBH kickboxing.

Thanks Mate,

Yeah i'll give it a try if you find the details,

Cheers Paul

Hi paul

http://www.gbh-kickboxing.co.uk/

There you go.

Now dont be expecting them to pick the phone up in a hurry LOL

Im talking as a promoter of course, He was supposed to have 2 fighters on my show and in the last few weeks I only heard from his wife on the Tuesday (not good sicne the show was on Friday).

Im not saying that Ill never work with him again , but I will think twice OR have a sub handy in case he pulls them out again LOL

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I thought i,d add to this to help anyone else thats trying to find a club.

Over the last few years i have found the following:-

Kickboxing on Mondays nights 7pm central community centre (rob)

Listies health club have sessions

Steve Mann did do kickboxing however i believe he know does MMA at scunthorpe grange farm hobbies centre

There is a class at st marks church, tues and thurs with duncan

And ive since heard resolution health gym does lessons

Thanks

Paul

Archived