Does Sheffield have soul?

You will get all them tunes and more when Listed opens on West Street EVERY FRIDAY and SATURDAY. Peech boys ,Roy AYERS,Mass Production ,Players association,Change,Gap band,David Bendeth'Willie beaver Hale'etc & modern floorfillers ie Sunburst band, Ian martin etc.

Sounds like there's plenty going on which is really exciting. Sorry didn't get to any of the nights this weekend but I'm deffo going to try and make it to Qube next weekend.

Keep the faith lads and lasses!!

Look forwards to seeing you at Qube this Saturday Soulgirl.

The nights dj's will be Julia Nicoll, Russ Steele & me spinning the best in Modern Soul from the 70s through to present day floorfillers.

Free admission as well:thumbsup:

Sheffield sure got soul!!

For evidence pop through and have a look at Brownswood recordings "middlewood sessions" live (band not pa) @ keep in time. thats this Friday(6 july) at Runaway girl for only £3. Dj's Solid state, Nigel Fischer and Marek

x

funkin4jamai - Sunburst Band are truly great - Everyday is a song that will always fill me with joy! What a tune!

I've also got Joey ***** Southport Weekender on CD and it's fabulous - he's a legend.

Cunnie - not planning on being back in Sheffield this weekend unfortunatley - solicitors holding up my key swap so it looks like I'll be chilling in Manchester! After next weekend I'll be back as a permanent resident of Sheffield's fine city and will DEFINITELY be seeing you down at Qube - sounds like a fabulous night!

YAY!

Archived