Does Sheffield have soul?

depends what your idea of disco is.

Thats a brilliant quote. 95% Sheffield think of Bee Gees or Abba as disco.

Still it does seem the funk is definately on, even if it is based on the foundations of your Jocelyn Brown, George Benson and Luther Vandross set.

Potential is immense but still yet to go to a night where I am guaranteed Snap Shot - Slave and some Atmosphere. (and I dont mean dancing in outer space.

Al Hudson-Music,Spread love.

Good call:thumbsup:

Remember Al Hudson & the Soul Partners playing the Top Rank ( or was it called Steelys then).

It was a mate of mine who organised it & you don't want to know what went on backstage.

Never seen so much white powder & trust me it wasn't talc:D

Was a great remix/sample of Spread Love done a while back by Russell called Fool For Love. Well worth looking out for.

Where is westway? Bank Holiday Sunday sounds good though!!

Are you sure you can take talc? I know there have been some insurance issues over the last year or so with it..... wouldn't want you getting sued!!

its on west street

Was a great remix/sample of Spread Love done a while back by Russell called Fool For Love. Well worth looking out for.

Bought my copy in a superb record shop in Orlando..excellent although it is just using the bassline isnt it. A more faithful cover of the original is Lenny Fontana presents Black Sun - Spread Love...superb

Archived