Aunt Sally's becoming a Wetherspoons - The Francis Newton

Ricky_22

well thats just great,we were supposed to be going to aunt sallys for christmas dinner,the first time we have ever not had it at home and then this happens,we only booked it about 5 weeks ago and they said they were almost fully booked,so where does that leave us now

cancel christmas :rolleyes:

well thats just great,we were supposed to be going to aunt sallys for christmas dinner,the first time we have ever not had it at home and then this happens,we only booked it about 5 weeks ago and they said they were almost fully booked,so where does that leave us now

Won't wetherspoons honour the booking? You could have a meal of whatever real ale is on special and a few potato wedges!!! Or call another pub and see if they are doing a carvery or whatever Aunt Sally were offering???

well ive just rang storyteller up and spoke to a man named adam,he says he will try and get through to someone at aunt sallys and get it sorted for me,cant quite see how hes going to do this has the phone line to there is dead,so i eill give him a few days to sort it if not i will have to go over at the weekend

To be honest, it is probably a blessing in disguise. I went with friends for a christmas meal (not x-mas day mind) and the food was truly shocking.

To be honest, it is probably a blessing in disguise. I went with friends for a christmas meal (not x-mas day mind) and the food was truly shocking.

i only booked it because someone who goes year after year said it was fantastic,but since booking it i have heard loads of bad reviews,so i was in 2 minds as to what it would be like,but didnt want to lose my deposit,and i really dont want to cook this year