Ever seen a ghost?

Not seen one but smelt one ....If anyone can understand me .....

WOW madowl ....Scary sh*t .....:o

Where was this ?

Do the people you've told believe you ?

I must admit I don't think I'd appreciate a visit from anyone .....:|

Close or not - I'd Pooop my pants :(

I cant say where as it would upset too many people, for obvious reasons... strange sh@t.

you could say im not surprised she was there in this particular place?? as it would make sence to those that do belive.... i feel so...:o

how do you cope with things like this??:(

do you say "I aint gonna go back there alone?"

or just get on with it?

what if it happens again??

why??

I was'nt scared but my heart was pumping like mad...

the shock was more "NEED CLEAN UNDER PANTS"

after i took the time to think about what id just seen.....??????????????

Never seen or even whiffed a ghost.... and I wouldn't want to. Think I'd probably faint too if I did see one, I certainly don't envy you lot. I'd be absolutely petrified if I woke up and saw an old gentleman sat on a chair in my bedroom!!!

I cant say where as it would upset too many people, for obvious reasons... strange sh@t.

you could say im not surprised she was there in this particular place?? as it would make sence to those that do belive.... i feel so...:o

how do you cope with things like this??:(

do you say "I aint gonna go back there alone?"

or just get on with it?

what if it happens again??

why??

She must have felt you would be okay with it ....

I'm sure it's not a bad thing that she has shown herself to you ...

Some people say spirits show themselves to those they think would not be scared ....

I feel for you .....:(

With regards to how you deal with a ghostly sighting, well, don't let it bother you. Obviously, you are going to be confused and understandably scared, but don't dwell on it. The main thing is, ghosts do not hurt people therefore just go about your normal business and try and not worry about it. If she makes another appearance then so be it, but see that as a positive cos that will confirm your previous sighting.

Not seen one but smelt one ....If anyone can understand me .....

Not long after my father-in-law passed away I went to join my husband in bed. He had gone to bed an hour before and was fast asleep. When I went in the room it smelt very strongly of the fragrant tobacco my f-i-l used to smoke in his pipe. Neither my husband or myself have ever smoked.

She must have felt you would be okay with it ....

I'm sure it's not a bad thing that she has shown herself to you ...

Some people say spirits show themselves to those they think would not be scared ....

I feel for you .....:(

i dont know if im scared or privileged?:o

Not long after my father-in-law passed away I went to join my husband in bed. He had gone to bed an hour before and was fast asleep. When I went in the room it smelt very strongly of the fragrant tobacco my f-i-l used to smoke in his pipe. Neither my husband or myself have ever smoked.

Yes exactly like my experience

The smell of my nan in my bedroom when I was about 18 ish it was ice cold - yet the window closed - I ran off immediately to the local pub to see Mum and Dad and wouldn't return home without them that night - Bizzarre - Needless to say a smell is a smell but my nan was there I know it !- Had I seen her - I'd have probably passed ooot :o

Archived