Ever seen a ghost?

ahhhh I see

So why would it upset too many people ?

I'm a little confused - I assumed you knew her :confused:

cant say sorry... A Delicate Situation.

it would'nt be right or fair for those connected.

This is an interesting thread.

The thing is, did you stop to think that it might have been a trick of the eye? In the dark a lot of things seems to be ghosts-especially when seen from the corner of the eye, only to vanish when you look directly at them.

Im jealous as hell because Ive tried for years and never seen anything that I can positively say was a ghost. But ow sure are you that it was a ghost and not just a trick of the eye? Id give my right arm to see somethig like that!

This is an interesting thread.

The thing is, did you stop to think that it might have been a trick of the eye? In the dark a lot of things seems to be ghosts-especially when seen from the corner of the eye, only to vanish when you look directly at them.

Im jealous as hell because Ive tried for years and never seen anything that I can positively say was a ghost. But ow sure are you that it was a ghost and not just a trick of the eye? Id give my right arm to see somethig like that!

it was like she walkerd towards me and stood at the side of me...

not in front of me to see all of her just enough for me to know there was someone there, i could just see her in the corner of my eye, when i turned she didint just go!!:o there was a "moment" then....... gone. i felt a real cold and i mean COLD air around me.... then it hit me what id just seen....:confused:

Yes I've seen two.

One was a woman dressed in an enormous dark green dress with her hair taken up - looked like something from the Victorian era with large pieces of jewellrey and lacey neckline on her dress. I was 19 at the time and saw her in my bedroom one evening. I gasped in shock and she just disappeared.

The second time was about year afterwards. Also in my bedroom (there must have been something about that room!). There was a young man with really blonde hair of about early 20's stood right at the bottom of my bed just looking at me. I sat bolt upright in my bed in shock. I couldn't see him beyond his knees because he was standing with his legs actually touching the end of my bed. He just looked at me and then turned around and kind of glided towards my wardrobe. It was at that point I noticed he only actually went down to the knees, there were no bottom bits to his legs. He then just slowly started to fade away from the knees upwards until there was just his head left - and then the head just went into my wardrobe.

cant say sorry... A Delicate Situation.

it would'nt be right or fair for those connected.

Ok ....I understand

Like Baileys mum said though ...It seems you may have been chosen for a reason ...It's not always a bad thing ...It must be difficult then, that the people who knew her - you can't talk to - and truth is they may be comforted by the fact that she has shown herself ....

I'm gonna shut up now ...cos I don't know all the facts :rolleyes:

Madowl .....Good luck ..... :)

Archived