Ever seen a ghost?

I've never seen a ghost but i do get strange feelings when entering certain houses.When me and the mrs where house hunting, we looked at a shed load of houses and there was 2 houses that i would'nt even think about buying one was a bit of crap hole but the other one was really nice.

I would'nt say i was scared about these feelings,but i can't explain them either

ever since i was a tiny little girl, the one and only thing that scares me is ghosts/spirits. i very frequently smell the smell of my nan (who passed away a few years ago) and i can just about handle that but the thought of seeing a ghost even of my dear nan who i miss terribly sends me into a panic.

it sounds strange but quite often i get the feeling that there is somone behind me and if i were to turn around i would see something that i wouldnt like.

i have attended pshycic meetings occasionally and it has been confirmed that on some occasions when i could smell or sense my nan, she was there watching over me, the phsycic knew what i was doing when i sensed her.

sometimes it is nice to know that my nan is watching over me and i believe that maybe one day when she thinks i can handle it she will become apparent but until that day comes i am scared as hell.

more bizzarely, my nan died very suddenly but about six months before she died i repeatedly had dreams that i was attending her funeral and was talking to her as a spirit.

Man, I love it when something comes along and blows your cynicism out of the water. Nice to get the feeling that 'somat else is afoot' outside the bounds of known science, without getting scared and having to fit the shoe to some half-soaked organised philosophy to explain it for you, don't you think?

Empathy, a broad mind and a good sense of right and wrong's all we need, and everything will be cool....man.

Sorry, I digress, what thread was I replying to?:huh:

• 4 months later...
Guest Mod_Man

I was chatting to a friend earlier ( I say friend she's more like an annoying fly that you can't kill. :D) and we got on about ghosts that people say they saw. I have never seen one myself but I have met a few people who claimed to have seen one. As usual I thought I would ask the forum.

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Disclaimer: I am aware that this topic may have been covered several times before but I couldn't find anything in search that directly asked the question.

Archived