Ever seen a ghost?

Both my mum and nan claim to have experienced ghostly phenomena, but then they do both have fertile imaginations.

My mum is convinced that a poltergeist was responsible for glasses being smashed in a club in which she used to work, while my nan used to scare me rigid with tales of a haunted clock tower at a local golf club. I put the former down to an open window, a gust of wind and a flapping curtain, and the latter to my nan's general malevolence :hihi: .

Ghosts no more exist than the Loch Ness monster, fairies at the bottom of the garden or the Abominable Snowman. Those who claim they do are closed to rational explanations because they wish for justification for their belief in a life beyond this one.

Guest Mod_Man

Ghosts no more exist than the Loch Ness monster, fairies at the bottom of the garden or the Abominable Snowman. Those who claim they do are closed to rational explanations because they wish for justification for their belief in a life beyond this one.

Oooh get you.

I haven't but my mum was visiting a relative when she was a girl and as the woman answered the door a large chinese urn ornament thing flew into the air, went down the hallway and back down again. The woman just said really casually "oh that's just the poltergiest"!

Archived