Heeley Memories

I knew there was something I meant to ask you and it's just come into my head, the Jackson family that lived next door to youin Rushdale, am I right in thinking that they were'nt only neighbours but also relatives of yours? There is a very good reason for asking this ole buddy but it depends on what your answer is. Wink wink.

Hi Neil,Sorry for the dalay in answering,Weve just got back from van. Taking advantage whilst the wether is holding.The Jacksons are cousins of mine and lived next door on Rushdale. Am i right in thinking Terry married Barbara.Last time i saw Terry was in the GEORGE pub at Holmsfield one Wed night, It was Jaz night, He did recognise me eventualy. Barbara wasnt with him though

Davided,

My eyes are full, you do realise that the revelation you have just made (sob) means that somewhere down the line we are related (Oh sob, sob). As you are five days younger than me I could be your great whatever but funnily enough I do happen to know someone who might just have the answer to this and if so how many groats you lot owe me:-)

N

Dear great whatever, All those groats that i owe you, just knock it off the inheritance that im in line for when you leave us.At long last a millionare in the family. The first weeks drinks are on you oh long lost friend. Give my regards to Babs, shes the one responsible for my unfortunate gain.

Lots of sobs Dave.

Hi Dave,

Hope youv'e had a good week matey, had any gigs or a nice restful week for once?

A question, are you going to the re-union at the Waggon and Hoss's on Dec 5th. That date is almost between our birthdates, what better excuse for a pint?

Let me know what your thinking bud.

regards

N

Hi there. does anyone remember the Thompson family from Sruge Street. I need to contact Peter Thompson who also drank in the Boilermakers, please put me in touch with Peter Thompson, my brother - in - law URGENTLY

Do you mean STURGE Street?

Sturge street no longer exisits, it was demolished late 1970s, and new council housing put ion its place, called Sturge Croft.

Good luck tracing your relatives.

Dear great whatever, All those groats that i owe you, just knock it off the inheritance that im in line for when you leave us.At long last a millionare in the family. The first weeks drinks are on you oh long lost friend. Give my regards to Babs, shes the one responsible for my unfortunate gain.

Lots of sobs Dave.

Does anybody remember Laurence Richardson? From Rushdale Road .

Yes, I do but vaguely. I seem to think he lived in the first passage down from Harry Robert's butchers shop. Lol was a quiet unassuming sort of person. Davided most remember him well as they lived only a few hundred yards from each other on the opposite side of the road. Bet Davided is down at the van pumping up the tyres. He'll be back again tomorrow.

Hi Rhonda Davided here. I remember Lol well and also his brother Ron. He had a sister but i cant remember her name. Ron was older than Lol. Its right what Neil says about Lol and where he lived. Neil was my best friend but i also knocked about with Lol and Howard Blackwell. In those days Lol had all the top music i think Ron used to buy all the discs though. Yes Lol was and im sure he still is one of the better lads on Rushdale. I had a lot of time for him. Do you know him well Rhonda or is he just a memory now