Heeley Memories

Hi Davidof, Ill tell Lol about the reunion. He,s still got the best in music though I think his taste has changed.Can you remember the nickname of Ronnie who used to keep the corner shop. It was Cyrano. Also can you remember Connie the milk woman who also used her car as a taxi. Maybe before your time.!!!

N.ursula rings a bell I was always fascinated with the trap doors at front of the shop especially when they had a beer delivery and they used to roll the barrels down the slope at the side into the cellar. Do you remember Les Freeman he used to climb over Robo`s

back wall, nick his beer bottles from the crates then take them back into the shop and get 2p back on the bottles. Now thats enterprise

Rhonda, was Connie the one who used to deliver milk on a bike with a big basket on the front (not Connie the bike) i think this was before she started using her car.Wasnt it someone called Warns that had the milk round. Are you from Rushdale Rhonda im curious to know how you knew my dear old Mom she`s 83 now and still going strong. Shes just had a load of workmen in her Bungalow refurbishing it and loved every minute of it

Rhonda you are playing your cards very close to you chest. A little more info wont go amiss like are you still on Rushy or what number did you live at or how close are you to Lol.I promise you this info will be kept strictly between you and i and Lol.None of this info will get back to Russia

Your friend Davidofski