Heeley Memories

Hi Neil,

I would very much like to have a pint and an amble round as you can see Ive got my priorities the right way round. Anytime suits me Neil, ill leave it up to you

regards

Davided

What you got in your diary for next Monday David, that being the 14th, if your free what about a meet at Robboe's around 10am and the rest of the day (given time) should fall into place by itself.

Hey, another bit of nostalgia for you i.e.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/neil_memmott/60s-SUT-Panorama.jpg

Pity it's in B & W but what the heck.:hihi:

Regards

N

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember the Turtons who lived on Gleadless Road in the 40's & 50's?

Well a few months ago Christine was on Deal or no deal, and now Betty is on, she looks really well, and I hope she has more luck than those who have been on this week. Good Luck Betty

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have to say Congratulations Betty & Tony, your "Boat" has not only come in, it's cruised in big style, you deserve every penny of the £100,000, you won. Your Brenda and your mum will be watching over you.I will never forget your promise to take care of my mum when she was in the "Lees" and your Christine brought your mum to see her,

Betty enjoy your retirement years and give the ball a mighty kick.Well Done!

hi tosh just joined hope your still out there my sisters name was julie and i remember all your family. If you remember we lived next door to vera & chris walls and roy armstrong at the other side. Can you remember the field at the back of our house you must have spent some time in it. If there are some heeley folk out there get in touch.

Hi tosh good to here from you it's been a long time, in answer to your question I lived across the road from the Yeates a bit further on i would say across from shaws corner shop. I think the foxes lived across from lenny do you remember Ralph and Bob not sure of the sister's name they lived with there grandmar.

Hi JC The names sound familiar,do you remember the Andrews family next to us at 19 & the Cantrills at 23,are you Johnny Cartlidge .cheers Tosh

Hi tosh that's not a bad guess but you spelled my name wrong. I was looking through some threads and eelylad posted some names from the passed he knows me and you have you any idea who he his. I think you will remember this name from the passed Robo or John robertson as he was known at school.

Hi JC Sorry for spelling your name wrong,yes I do recall robbo, eeylad said he knew our John & Malcolm ,but it was some time since he told me I could be wrong,how's Julie keeping,I will tell our Jayne that I have heard from you.