BBW (Big Beautiful Women) gatherings!

leviathan13

Leviathan.....what is it EXACTLY you are looking for.....you confuse me.

We swapped numbers in the past and phoned each other on a regular basis :blush:

We then met and I haven't seen or heard from you since. I call that shallow.

Both myself and A N Other (she knows who she is) tried to get you to come to the Rawson Spring meets.....which would be a perfect opportunity for you to meet and make new friends and perhaps make the connection you are looking for......but so far nothing.

YOU have to make the effort to get out and mix - BBW are not going to beat down your door to get to you :hihi:

I realise that, but as I live at the other end of Sheffield, and the meets are usually mid week, it's not that easy, especially if I want to stay out for a while. Getting home is a right pain at that time of night.

I'm also not as financially sound as I was a while ago, so have to limit my nights out. Haven't been out on a Saturday for months!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Sheffield crew :)

I found this forum from a google search for Sheffield BBW lol. I'm not really a 'dating site' type of person so decided to sign up to this forum after having a little look around! Tbh with you, I'm not the kind of person who could go to a dedicated BBW night either, I think it would creep me out just a little! I'd love to meet talk to some other BBW admirers or BBW from sheffield though!

I'm 23/m/skinny! If anybody wants a chat please let me know!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i once read something in a magazine that peter stringfellow quoted, he said, i dont let big women in my club cos they remind me of toilet cleaners, i was disgusted by what he said, i too am big and i certainly dont look like a toilet cleaner, i have a good job with good qualifications.

Archived