BBW (Big Beautiful Women) gatherings!

leviathan13

i once read something in a magazine that peter stringfellow quoted, he said, i dont let big women in my club cos they remind me of toilet cleaners, i was disgusted by what he said, i too am big and i certainly dont look like a toilet cleaner, i have a good job with good qualifications.

I bet you were gutted. He's such a stud, isn't he?:hihi:

• 3 weeks later...
I was wondering, as a fan of the curvier, cuddlier female, if there are ever any BBW nights held in Sheffield?

I'm in contact with a friend who goes to loads held in Birmingham and places around there, near where she lives, but I don't seem to be able to find any happening in Sheffield.

Any feedback would be great.

Cheers

:)

hi! weve had a older lesbian meet up and a woman's reading club, but never bbw meet up, your welcome to start one off here!!

the bohemian 53 chesterfield rd

hi! weve had a older lesbian meet up and a woman's reading club, but never bbw meet up, your welcome to start one off here!!

the bohemian 53 chesterfield rd

I don't think anyone's really interested? :huh:

This is a group created for BBW(Big Beautiful Women) and BHM(Big Handsome Men) and those who admire them in Oklahoma. This includes single BBW/BHM, all admirers and any type of couples within a 200 mile radius of the state of Oklahoma, 21 and older. SEE THE LINK ABOVE TO JOIN OUR YAHOO GROUP AND MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS!!!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A BBW/BHM TO BE A PART OF US!!!! We enjoy including all who are blind to stereotyping others based on their weight and appearance.

WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANYONE ATTENDING OUR EVENTS BECAUSE OF RACE OR SEXUAL PREFERENCES.

fbanner2.gif

This is a group created for BBW(Big Beautiful Women) and BHM(Big Handsome Men) and those who admire them in Oklahoma. This includes single BBW/BHM, all admirers and any type of couples within a 200 mile radius of the state of Oklahoma, 21 and older. SEE THE LINK ABOVE TO JOIN OUR YAHOO GROUP AND MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS!!!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A BBW/BHM TO BE A PART OF US!!!! We enjoy including all who are blind to stereotyping others based on their weight and appearance.

WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANYONE ATTENDING OUR EVENTS BECAUSE OF RACE OR SEXUAL PREFERENCES.

fbanner2.gif

We're not even on the same continent as you though, let alone not within 200 miles of Oklahoma!

Archived