Cricket Inn - Totley- your opinions...

4-4-2

Fantastic! :thumbsup: Looking forward to stopping by then :D

nick - if u were in a pub where I'd brought my dog, you probably wouldn't even know - he just lies under the table quietly ;)

I'm alergic to dog hair, so I'd probably know fairly quick, the asthma attacks are a dead give-away.

I'm alergic to dog hair, so I'd probably know fairly quick, the asthma attacks are a dead give-away.

Funnily enough, my OH is asthmatic & allergic to dogs, cats & small furries but not to Gadget! :confused: something about the type of hair he's got. Sorry I'm rambling completely off topic... :blush:

Funnily enough, my OH is asthmatic & allergic to dogs, cats & small furries but not to Gadget! :confused: something about the type of hair he's got. Sorry I'm rambling completely off topic... :blush:

Actually I'm not alergic to certain breeds, like bedlington terriers, they have more like wool than fur.

Hows about a seperate till/area to pay for and order food, the bar soon becomes a rugby scrum of people blocking the way and obscuring the blackboard. Also means a hell of a long wait to be served for a drink, we walk to The Cricket from Dore and Id nearly died of thirst by the time my husband got served. :)

Archived