High Green Packhorse Lane School

Mr Hodgetts did the exact same thing to me.... As well as hitting me on the head with a pile of registers.... But I suppose I did talk alot... And still do now !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol... But I suppose looking at it now that was no excuse on his behalf.... The teachers nowadays would get hung,draw and quarted... If they did that kinda thing now....

What teachers do you remember ???

Do you still live in high green area ?? My family still do... I live near Mosborough now.... And so do a few others from high green

Mr Hodgetts did the exact same thing to me.... As well as hitting me on the head with a pile of registers.... But I suppose I did talk alot... And still do now !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol... But I suppose looking at it now that was no excuse on his behalf.... The teachers nowadays would get hung,draw and quarted... If they did that kinda thing now....

What teachers do you remember ???

Do you still live in high green area ?? My family still do... I live near Mosborough now.... And so do a few others from high green

LOL, I AGREE BUT THEN AGAIN KIDS GET AWAY WITH FAR TOO MUCH THESE DAYS........NO I LIVE IN PARSON CROSS NOW, HAVE DONE FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS.............HIGH GREEN HAS GONE TO POTS, IT USED TO BE A LOVELY PLACE. THE TEACHERS I REMEMBER ARE AS FOLLOWS, LOL. :- MR KIDDA-P.E TEACHER, MISS FRENCH-P.E TEACHER, MR SMITH-MR LEE- WOOD WORK TEACHERS, MISS STRATTON-ENGLISH TEACHER, MRS TINGLE- MATHS TEACHER, MR ANDREWS- MATHS TEACHER, MISS PARSONAGE- FRENCH TEACHER, NOT MANY BUT OTHER NAMES WILL REFRESH MY MEMORY, LOL.

Mr&Mrs Hodgetts- he was Physics she was P.E

Mr May- Biology

Mr Hill- Chemistry

Mr Craggs-Chemistry

Mr Clammer- Geography... My Favourite.. He was a headteacher in Gwent, When I went to see him

Mr&Mrs Ogley- He was R.E she was maths

Mrs Pawling- German

Miss Kane- German

Mr Dale- Maths

Mr Blackburn- Design

Miss Lamb- Home Economics

Mrs Thompson- Home Ecc

Mr McLoed- Special needs.. I cant remember him teaching a subject

Miss Stratton- English

Mrs Pearce- English

Mr Woodford- English

Mrs Horner-English

Mr Dawson- P.E

Mr Jones-P.E

Mrs ????- P.E teacher she looked like a cannonball !!!!!!!! lol

Miss Wilkie- Home Ecc

Mr Brewis- Head Master..... W***** he used to walk around with his head in the clouds....

Mrs Fielding- Deputy Head ( Noddy ).... Nora Battys sister aka Kathy Staff

Mr Russell- Assistant Deputy head

Mr Jones -Geography

Mr Gately- History

Mr Magor- History... Cant spell his name :loopy:

Mr Smiles- Woodwork

Mr Leoroyd- Woodwork/Metalwork

Miss Greer- Cant remember what subject she did... Greer was her maiden name and I cant remember her married name ????

And last but not least Mr Ollie Pardo....

God I need a sleep now remembering these lot... It`s Knackered me !!!!

I`m sure I will have forgotten some..... Can Anyone else jogg our momories ???

Mr&Mrs Hodgetts- he was Physics she was P.E

Mr May- Biology

Mr Hill- Chemistry

Mr Craggs-Chemistry

Mr Clammer- Geography... My Favourite.. He was a headteacher in Gwent, When I went to see him

Mr&Mrs Ogley- He was R.E she was maths

Mrs Pawling- German

Miss Kane- German

Mr Dale- Maths

Mr Blackburn- Design

Miss Lamb- Home Economics

Mrs Thompson- Home Ecc

Mr McLoed- Special needs.. I cant remember him teaching a subject

Miss Stratton- English

Mrs Pearce- English

Mr Woodford- English

Mrs Horner-English

Mr Dawson- P.E

Mr Jones-P.E

Mrs ????- P.E teacher she looked like a cannonball !!!!!!!! lol

Miss Wilkie- Home Ecc

Mr Brewis- Head Master..... W***** he used to walk around with his head in the clouds....

Mrs Fielding- Deputy Head ( Noddy ).... Nora Battys sister aka Kathy Staff

Mr Russell- Assistant Deputy head

Mr Jones -Geography

Mr Gately- History

Mr Magor- History... Cant spell his name :loopy:

Mr Smiles- Woodwork

Mr Leoroyd- Woodwork/Metalwork

Miss Greer- Cant remember what subject she did... Greer was her maiden name and I cant remember her married name ????

And last but not least Mr Ollie Pardo....

God I need a sleep now remembering these lot... It`s Knackered me !!!!

I`m sure I will have forgotten some..... Can Anyone else jogg our momories ???

WOW! YOU SURE GOT A GOOD MEMORY, AS A MATTER OF FACT I CAN REMEMBER ABOUT 90% OF THE TEACHERS U NAMED AS I WAS TAUGHT BY MOST, LOL WOW AND I COULDNT REMEMBER THERE NAMES, WASNT THE P.E TEACHER YOU SAY LOOKED LIKE A CANNONBALL MISS ARCHER :D SORRY MISS IF YOU READ THIS THREAD ;) DO YOU REMEMBER THE OLD FAG CORNER JUST OUTSIDE THE GIRLS P.E ROOM THROUGH THE DOUBLE DOORS AS YOU WENT OUT TO MATH LABS WHERE THE BENCHES WAS :D WEIRED HOW WE NEVER GOT CAUGHT. ANYONE ELSE WISH TO SHARE THERE VIEWS.

Yes thats it Mrs Archer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done....

To be honest all the people who went for a nicotine fix went on the band stand....

Where you there when they built that big extension ??? Was it the Drama block or something ??

Surely we weren`t to only 2 pupils !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you all Ex High Greeners ????????????

Can anyone who reads these threads,...... If You Know anybody who went to High Green Secondary School.... Tell them we`ve started an appreciation society for ex pupils....

Please tell them to get intouch !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes thats it Mrs Archer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done....

To be honest all the people who went for a nicotine fix went on the band stand....

Where you there when they built that big extension ??? Was it the Drama block or something ??

I DIDNT KNOW THE DRAMA BLOCK WAS BUILT AFTER THE SCHOOL, THOUGHT IT WAS ALL BUILT TOGETHER..........AND YES I ADMIT SHAMELY I TOOK DRAMA LOL WITH A MR DESGRANGE (SPELT BEST I COULD) SMALL BLOKE WITH SHOULDER LENGH CURLY HAIR..........YES SMOKED PLENTY OF FAGS ON BANDSTAND TOO, AND GOT CAUGHT THERE LOL...........YES LOOKS LIKE WE ARE THE ONLY 2...........COME ON THE SCHOOL WASNT THAT BAD.

Archived