A comedy store?

waggy

See this post from a week or so ago.!

The Caper Club has a comedy night on once a month at Takapuna on West Street. It's the first Wednesday of every month and has some amazing comics performing.

I'll post another thread when the next one is due!

It' an absolutely cracking night!

Yeah, Lescar is every Thursday, but getting tickets is proving to be somewhat dificult. If you phone and book Friday mornings, you should get in for the following Thursday.

To combat the difficulty, we're going to start selling tickets up to 3 months in advance in the new year, and we're opening a new monthly Last Laugh at The Foyer Bar in the Uni.

Toby

Last Laugh

Originally posted by waggy

cheers toby ill give them a bell. How much are tickets and where can i find the Lescar?

Err, I genuinely have no desire to advertise, so if a mod needs to pull this, then so be it.

In answer to your question, The Lescar is on Sharrowvale Road, and is home to the longest running comedy club in Yorkshire. Tickets are 6 nicker.

Originally posted by Toby

Err, I genuinely have no desire to advertise, so if a mod needs to pull this, then so be it.

Go for it Toby!

Just to let you know waggy - young Toby is the promoter and compare and general all round comedy dogsbody at the Last Laugh (the best comedy night around). Just to blow his tuba a bit more, you will recognise him from his regular love in with his mate Peter Kay on Phoenix Nights where he plays Les from Les Alanos ;)

Just to let you get another plug in Toby - what upcoming acts have you got booked?

Archived