Road closures discussion

Tony

If you can come down as far as the Stocksbridge bypass then navigate round using the A6102 then you should be fine. There are a couple of passable floods on the A6102 between Wharncliffeside and Middlewood (and a collapsed part of the road needing temporary traffic lights to get people through) but it's basically OK- I got my car back from High Green that way a while ago.

I'm considering driving to Stocksbridge tonight - is any of the A6102 still flooded, or Deepcar - not heard much about that but the roads are often very wet there when it rains??

My usual route is Malin Bridge, Wisewood, Wadsley, and up to Worrall, dropping down at Oughtibridge and then straight out on the main road

Not being able to get to work as I live in Donny and work in Heeley area, been checking on here all day and as I'm new in the area, not sure which way to get to work tomorrow?

Does anyone know a possible route apart from the M1?

Thx

come off at junction 1 hellaby, turn left at roundabout, down to next roundabout and come back on yourself then left at garage (cumwell lane), follow that to a staggered junction at end, straight across (slightly right), follow that road to todwick and to the a57, then follow the a57 into sheffield,

Archived