Power cut discussion thread... please save electricity during the crisis

we are in Hillsborough and i have heard that the elec might not be on for another 3-4 days, anyone know if this is true????

If it is true, they should rig some temporary generators up at least! 3-4 days is disgusting!

Slightly off topic, but related. There's notices up that there are power shortages and to use as little power as possible. I heard that things are closing in the city centre at four, will this include all business like pubs and bars?

Looks like Yew Lane (top end) is off for a while... not much luck from the YEDL Line

given up and taken shelter at the in laws at High Green

a bit worried about the weather tomorrow apparantly its meant to rain again and i have already not been into work 2day

I have just spoken to npower (0800 073 3000) and YEDL (0800 375 675) and they are unable to give at ETA when power in Hills/Malin Bridge will be restored other than they are aware that S6 is out and they are working on it.

If anyone hears anything different please post here!

Archived