Power cut discussion thread... please save electricity during the crisis

not too sure whether this is going to happen but when i ignore stuff like this i usually wish i hadn't lol. o doubt e'll find out soon enough. But im pretty sure Tesco wouldnt go to the expense of emptying ALL their fridge/freezer for nothing

I live 2 mins from ulley resovoir, lucklily in the opposite direction to where the water would go if it were [god forbid] to burst. I would just like to say what a fantastic and heroic job those fire fighters and emergency crews are doing to try and avert what would be a devastating catastrophe to the whole of Sheffield and Rotherham. Watching it on the news channels is very surreal, to think this happening on my doorstep.These men are heroes and deserve medals for what they are doing right now.Lets hope and pray the worst does not happen.

I live 2 mins from ulley resovoir, lucklily in the opposite direction to where the water would go if it were [god forbid] to burst. I would just like to say what a fantastic and heroic job those fire fighters and emergency crews are doing to try and avert what would be a devastating catastrophe to the whole of Sheffield and Rotherham. Watching it on the news channels is very surreal, to think this happening on my doorstep.These men are heroes and deserve medals for what they are doing right now.Lets hope and pray the worst does not happen.

i agree they are working v. hard at the mo, lets hope its worth it.

kerryj- sod the bread i want muffins:hihi:

Archived