Power cut discussion thread... please save electricity during the crisis

I've been without electricity since monday and had to stay out at a friends last night so don't know if my electricity has been on. Does anyone live on middlewood drive east and if so, has your electricity been on overnight?

i live on middlewood drive east- we've had power since about 9pm last night

Forgive me for being a little thick but I don't understand how to work out when the power will go off in my area from that table...

I live in 'S6 6' but this postcode is in more than one group, under different names...

Sorry! :S

Forgive me for being a little thick but I don't understand how to work out when the power will go off in my area from that table...

I live in 'S6 6' but this postcode is in more than one group, under different names...

Sorry! :S

same here i am s5 8 and ive not had any power cut yet but according to the chart i should have gone off this morning

It seems the list should be ignored cos everyone I have spoke to either their electric hasnt gone off or when it has it has been at the time the lists says. I would advise people to make sure they have things handy for if and when it does go off so you arent panicking when it does. Get things like candles, and board games for the kids ready! :)

If you phone 0800 1962996 and give them your postcode they will tell you exactly when you're at risk from power cuts.

Tonight S6 5 is at low risk 3-6, medium 9-midnight

Thurs: High 3-6 am, 9-12 low, 3-6 medium 9-midnight high.

They will try to cut it off only twice in 24hrs.

Archived