Power cut discussion thread... please save electricity during the crisis

Its still out at some buildings at work, tight so*s wont let us go home, so they moved us to another biulding, we've been sat around for 2 hours for them to decide this!

what is the point.

Raskel, is Tesco still out then ??

I can't get through on the phone..

I'm supposed to be working there at 5pm..

Raskel, is Tesco still out then ??

I can't get through on the phone..

I'm supposed to be working there at 5pm..

It was shut when people walked round at 1pm, so I assume so as half our buildings are out (which is behind Tesco)

If you're meant to be working at 5, I'd not bother - council advice is still to avoid travelling into the city unless you absolutely have to.

why are they advising avoiding the city centre when roads are all clear? :)

If you're meant to be working at 5, I'd not bother - council advice is still to avoid travelling into the city unless you absolutely have to.

I went in yesterday at the same time and the roads I used were all pretty clear..

I just don't want to make the journey, if when I get there, I'll have to come straight home...

I live on Wadsley Lane. I am hoping these rolling cuts mean that power has come back to my house. I won't be home for a fair few hours yet, does anyone live on or near Wadsley Lane who has had their power come back today? (fingers crossed!)

Archived