Power cut discussion thread... please save electricity during the crisis

I'm in S6 5BD, just called the number and apparently it is likely to go off any time between now and midnight, for a 3 hour slot, but they can't be specific on which one, I'm hoping it's now to 6pm as I'm at work till then!!

It went off just after three here in Walkley, and it was off from about nine twenty for three hours this morning. Do you think it's likley to go off again tonight around 9?

Was just up at Wensley's Dental Surgery on Barber Road, Crookes, for an appointment this afternoon, when they had to rearrange it when all the power went off at 3pm.

Don't know how many other streets are affected, although the University lower down on Glossop Road/Western Bank still has all power.

It went off just after three here in Walkley, and it was off from about nine twenty for three hours this morning. Do you think it's likley to go off again tonight around 9?

Hopefully that's it for us today! When I phoned the number it was 3.30 but they couldn't say whether it was already off in my area.

Archived