Power cut discussion thread... please save electricity during the crisis

Hi - I've not been able to pop back today so can anyone tell me if power has been restored to S6? (specifically S6 5). By restored I mean are we through with the power cuts yet?

Cheers all!

I'm in S6 5 and my power is still on at the moment and has been since I got in at 5.30. The load rationing website now gives times for Friday and Saturday, suggesting Thursday's may be over, but I'm not holding my breath!

I'm in S6 5 and my power is still on at the moment and has been since I got in at 5.30. The load rationing website now gives times for Friday and Saturday, suggesting Thursday's may be over, but I'm not holding my breath!

Me too, just trying to get on with things as normal just in case.

We are in S6 and according to the web site should have had about 3 power cuts in the last 3 days. I have actually counted at least 6 that I know of and nowhere close to the correct times!

It is quite scarey how much we depend on it though, I'm due to go into labour any time now (my waters broke earlier!) and my mobile was almost out of charge and land line wont work without being plugged in!:shocked:

Archived