Power cut discussion thread... please save electricity during the crisis

have you had it through the nite?

Yes, had no problems before, but everything went off at 8:30. I've asked her to look at the circuit breakers and she says they are all in the up position. Strange that we should be affected now though? Perhaps it's unrelated...

Yes, had no problems before, but everything went off at 8:30. I've asked her to look at the circuit breakers and she says they are all in the up position. Strange that we should be affected now though? Perhaps it's unrelated...

its my worst night mare havng no electric ... i hope shes ok and it comes back on soon.

my daughter and her kids have been and still are without power since 3.30ish yesterday afternoon, she lives in middle of hill's near the park.

its my worst night mare havng no electric ... i hope shes ok and it comes back on soon.

Thanks. Actually, we've just got back from a holiday in the Philippines and we had power-cuts almost every day there, so she's well used to them :) I just wish I'd not boasted about how we never get power cuts in Crookes :hihi:

Is there anyone else from Crookes who can confirm or otherwise if this is a general problem? I'm at work at the moment and our phone system is not working externally...

anyone else with virgin media have probs? I've had nowt since around 5pm last night (mon)

My Virgin Media phone not working since yesterday afternoon,but had no problems with internet connection.

Still off at Wincobank. Kids very bored. Thrilled when I told them school was closed. Less so when I told them power still off so no TV or computer. Told daughter to take dog for a walk, she says she can't go out 'cos she needs to use hair straightners!!:roll:

Archived