Wedding Services Offered - advertising here only

I'm am wondering how popular these cards are? So far I've only had one person ask for these.

I was thinking about maybe making some free printable ones on my website. They would be personalised with the couple's names and wedding date. There would also be an option to let the customer email it to their friends and family.

I am also considering about making some for customers to buy, if there is a market.

Also, if anyone's got any suggestions on the type of Save the Date cards they would like to see I'd be happy to hear from you.

Hi All,

I run a Wedding Dress Party Service called Belles Brides.

I have a website but not allowed to post link yet because of the 5 post rule!

Email is bellesbrides@yahoo.co.uk

Phone num 0114 2499775

Basically I bring dresses round to your house saving you the hassle of having to go to wedding dress shops. You can get your friends/family round to see you in the dresses and if you like any you can buy them direct from me. I have a range of sizes/prices/styles/designers. None of my dresses are over £400 - saving you a bundle on the RRP's from bridal shops!

So if you are getting married give me a ring and see if I can help with the dress? I do not charge for parties and there is no obligations to buy!

Just try on beautiful dresses and have a nice girly night in!

Andrea

xx

Coco Beauty Spa is a brand new salon opening on Friday 5th December,

They also provide special treatments for your big day;

Wedding makeup ( inc. Detailed consultation & trial a few weeks prior to your wedding day)

Bridal party package ( To include bride's trial & make up on the day plus make up on the day for mother of the bride and 2 bridesmaids.

For an additional cost can attend your venue on the day of your wedding, please contact for more details.

COCO Beauty Spa

6 Dyche Lane

Coal Aston

Dronfield

S18 3AB

Tel: 01246 419189 (next week) or 07913481867

coco_salon@hotmail.co m

Hi can i join in#

Im a new Day Spa in Sheffield we are offering a Spa Esxperience £20 2 half hours with a Free mini facial or mini neck massage.

Half price manicures & Pedicures til dec 31st

Fancy Pole dancing £20 2hr class on 13th 3-5 pm or Burlesque on 20th £20 for 2 hours

or we have hen packages, and dont forget Christmas is coming so we have Spa vouchers too.

http://www.serenityspa.uk.com

0114 258 2559

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I would like to introduce our company we are a Wedding Entertainment Company a husband and wife team. We provide all types of packages for all types of Weddings and Budgets.

Please visit our website at: http://www.leejonweddingsinger.co.uk

Our aim is to provide an intimate and memorable performance on your special day, something that you will both remember forever.

We provide a number of packages and we will aim to sing all your song requirements. Having a live wedding singer will make your first dance a perfect moment in time, or even your last dance. It is a once in a lifetime day and one that you will remember forever so why not add a wedding singer to that memory.

We provide some of the greatest Pop, Rock, Country, Disco and soul music of all time, whatever your taste we will be sure to accommodate. Whether you are looking to hire Live Wedding Entertainment for 50 or for 500 guests, we can tailor a Show to match your requirements.

Looking for a Wedding Singer? Then look no further, Lee Jon has a fantastic vocal range from Elvis to Bon Jovi, Rat Pack to Robbie.

Your personal intimate first dance will be an amazing memory, one you and your friends and family will remember forever.

Taylored specfically to your requirements your vocal show will be a unique memory to your special day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My business is Yorkshire Wedding which provides the most comprehensive wedding venue search across Yorkshire and the Humber with over 300 venues listed on the site. We pride ourselves in helping bride and grooms find their dream venues easily and quickly.

Venues can be searched by location, type of venue and there is a map feature. The website not only includes a search facility but registry office details and wedding fayre listings.

Please have a look and see what you think - comments welcome.

For other wedding service providers I offer an advertising package please contact me via the website for more information.

Charlotte

• 2 weeks later...

Sundance Jewellery

I make:

Tiaras

Necklaces

Earrings

Bracelets

Crystal Bouquets

Crystal Corsages

Crystal Buttonholes

Bridesmaids wands

Headbands for younger Bridesmaids

Cake Jewellery

Table Decorations

Cufflinks and Tie pins

I also offer a FREE Wedding Jewellery Consultation.

This is where I come to your house and bring my creations and you can try on jewellery and tiaras discuss colours designs BUDGET I can cater for all budgets. This is ideal if you do not have time to go round shops or look through hundreds of websites. Or I can create something just for you.

I will be attending the following Wedding Fayres:

1st February - The Winding Wheel Chesterfield

15th February - The Chesterfield Hotel

15 March - Sheffield United Football Ground

Liz Warren

(07894302563)

Have your Wedding or Civil Partnership photographed the way that you want. We will work with you to ensure that you get your precious memories captured with style and elegance in a freindly and professional manner.

We have packages to suit all budgets and will happily create a bespoke package to your exact requirements. A Pre Wedding consultation and lifestyle photo shoot along with a beautiful portrait session is included in all of our packages along with a free Wedding Album.

A 15% discount is available to members of the Sheffield Forum at the time of booking.

Contact Nige at Nige Morton Photography Ltd for further information.

Hello, My Budget Wedding Planner offers affordable local wedding services - have a look at the website and come and see us. These are the wedding fayres we're attending over the next month:

Sunday 1st February at Sheffield Park Hotel

Sunday 15th February at Brooklands Hotel, Barnsley

Sunday 22nd February at Whirlow Grange, Sheffield

Sunday 8th March at The Bluebell Inn, Barnsley

Archived