Wedding Services Offered - advertising here only

Beautiful and unique cakes, all handcrafted by myself making each one individual to you, not one of hundreds churned out from a shop.....!

Not a lot of availability left for summer weddings apart from last two weeks in June, first two weeks in July and second week in August.

Plenty of availability from end of september onwards for winter/xmas weddings but orders starting to trickle in!

http://www.victoriamade.com

Contact - hello@victoriamade.com

Hi,

I have just started up a wedding planning service with a lady called Ellie. We offer a range of services to suit any budget and level of assistant needed. This could be a consultation at the start of your planning to help you allocate your budget correctly and give you a to do list with a time frame so you don't forget anything, to a full wedding co-ordination service. We also offer a get into shape for your wedding service (as we both have sports degrees) - always good to look great in your wedding pictures!

For further information please email us on mywedding@harrelle.co.uk.

Thanks

Harriet

Is the new site nearly ready? I do keep having a nosy, cant wait to see!!!

It's built, getting a free evening or weekend to upload everything is proving bloody impossible.....!

Hello i run a catering company. This can be anything from canapes with drinks to a whole 3 course sit down meal, evening buffet and late night snacks!! Cordon Bleu trained with lots of experience and contacts. Have catered in all venues from village halls to marquees in the middle of fields. Able to work to all budgets and ideas.

Get in touch on sallywil7@hotmail.com

The Wedding Daze – Bespoke Wedding Planning Service.

Based in Rotherham, we cover South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and the surrounding area.

Your wedding is one of the biggest and most exciting days of your life and you want it to be perfect and memorable in every way. We can offer you a flexible service, with bespoke packages to suit every budget. Providing a devoted, professional service we will save you time, money and stress! We will be a part of designing and styling your celebration - creating a truly extraordinary day for you, your family and friends.

Thanks Emma & Vincent :love::love:

Hi, I have been making garters for the past 2 years and i am now offering them for brides to be.

They are made to order and are handmade to specific measurements and requirements.

If you would be interested in having your bridal garter made specially for you with no 2 the same contact me, i can arrange to come and see you, or you can pm me your requirements and style you would like and i can send you a price.

My prices start from just £4.99 upto £99 for that extra special day get an extra special Garter made for you.

I have noticed the feedback on R&L wedding chair covers and i found the service they provide is outstanding and finished my day off. The room looked amazing and they provided me with all the information and time i wanted. i would recomend them to everyone i know. i do understand there prices are cheap and can be worring but they are not scamming people just giving us a good price.

Archived