Ulley Dam discussion and latest news

Tony

It's OK, Danny Boy, I realise you were only trying to pass on the 'latest news' to people. But if you'd been watching BBC/Sky News all day as some of us have, you'd know that the 'Critical Condition Alert' has been reported all day! :)

I work on Carlisle St. (Allvac Ltd) so I haven't been to work today, just watching the News and posting on here :)

Been without power for over 24 hours with no end in sight hope the dam doesn't go as the power outage accross SY will be a nightmare using at a friends at the mo.

I think the problem may be tomorrow if it rains as forcasted.

It's OK, Danny Boy, I realise you were only trying to pass on the 'latest news' to people. But if you'd been watching BBC/Sky News all day as some of us have, you'd know that the 'Critical Condition Alert' has been reported all day! :)

I work on Carlisle St. (Allvac Ltd) so I haven't been to work today, just watching the News and posting on here :)

I had been checking the websites etc but someone at work took a phone call and said it was on telly that it was about to go sounds like someone was sensationalising what was always on telly.

Ps I used to work at Allvac about 7 years ago.

Stable but critical, i.e. no change. It's been critical for most of the day and it's been stable at being critical...

the article changed title from critical to stable, so thought worth posting - suggests the end of the world may have been postponed slightly.

Archived