Ulley Dam discussion and latest news

Tony

Glad you're save and sound. Winn Garden is all sorted out. I can't believe it's now Rotherham's turn.

Where are you? Are you back home?

How come you can go back home? Why aren't you in an evacuation centre? Is it cos it's too far from your home?

Btw, I'm thinking of going up to one of the centre now. We're in chat.

No problems here in wath and the roads are fine. I may return in the morning. Awaiting call if needed so it's off to bed now.

I understand you have been doing your bit to help those in need. Well done lass. :)

Ok. We'll appreciate any updates on road conditions too.

I think we will end up going tomorrow instead at this rate.

Just to confirm we decided it made more sense to get a few hours sleep sothat we'd be refreshed and wouldnt pose a road hazard cdue to over-tiredness and will be sorting out our plans for the day around 10 am. If anyone has any thoughts, ideas or suggestions we'd gladly consider them. Thanks

Can't believe the bickering on here.

My heart goes out to those in Catcliffe, must be a complete nightmare. Let's hope the rain isn't so bad when it does return.

Well done to the people who have been working non-stop pumping water from the dam. It must be terrifying knowing what could happen to them if it breaks.

Can't believe the bickering on here.

My heart goes out to those in Catcliffe, must be a complete nightmare. Let's hope the rain isn't so bad when it does return.

Well done to the people who have been working non-stop pumping water from the dam. It must be terrifying knowing what could happen to them if it breaks.

yes well done everyone :clap::clap::clap:

Archived