Ulley Dam discussion and latest news

Tony

I very much doubt if it will burst now. However the next heavy rain fall is due on saturday so I suppose we should just wait and see.

Nothing can help the people in catcliffe now though. Some of the houses have started collapsing due to the pressure :(

I live in Catcliffe. I have not been evacuated. The water is receding and unless Ulley bursts or we get more torrential rain then we have seen the worst of the flooding.

I have not seen evidence of buildings collapsing though... where has this happened ?

I live in Catcliffe. I have not been evacuated. The water is receding and unless Ulley bursts or we get more torrential rain then we have seen the worst of the flooding.

I have not seen evidence of buildings collapsing though... where has this happened ?

All the houses down the bottom near the field have been evacuated since yesterday as the houses are at least 4ft under water so I dont know where you live but most of catcliffe is under water!. My aunty's house is on california drive and the house 2 doors down is showing signs of structual damage and the walls are moving!

Archived