Ulley Dam discussion and latest news

Tony

All the houses down the bottom near the field have been evacuated since yesterday as the houses are at least 4ft under water so I dont know where you live but most of catcliffe is under water!. My aunty's house is on california drive and the house 2 doors down is showing signs of structual damage and the walls are moving!

I'll wander up and have a look. I am on Blue Man estate.

As an ex-resident in Sheffield, I would like to pass on a message of support to you all. Those who have been affected, make sure you get all the help you rightly deserve. All those who have been stranded by these floods keep safe.

It showed you on the news. from the Plough pub down to the edge of catcliffe where the big field is is under water upto 4ft.

I would certainly like to see some real news on Ulley Dam, I think the best source yesterday was Sky News, but am not at home now..

The best I get here is from some woman in marketing who says that the Dam has burst on the authority of two girls in Primark.. finally a reputable source(!).

C'mon news people, how close is it to breaking? If at all.

I would certainly like to see some real news on Ulley Dam, I think the best source yesterday was Sky News, but am not at home now..

The best I get here is from some woman in marketing who says that the Dam has burst on the authority of two girls in Primark.. finally a reputable source(!).

C'mon news people, how close is it to breaking? If at all.

People have already said! 10% chance. There isnt much chance.

The blue man estate? wheres that? From the plough pub right through to the back field is under 4ft of water. where is your estate?

It showed you on the news. from the Plough pub down to the edge of catcliffe where the big field is is under water upto 4ft.

I know where you mean, my guess is that parts of the field are under far more then 4 ft of water, there is a banking on that field that is at least 6 feet tall to the next level, and on that next level, the water is up at least halfway up a metal seating area. My estimate is that at its deepest, that field has 12 ft of water

Archived