Ulley Dam discussion and latest news

Tony

Does anyone know what's going on then? I have not seen any floods!! I went to Glastonbury last week, got the bus back from there via Nottingham and got home at 1.30pm on Monday and then found out that apparently Sheffield is flooded! I live in Hunters Bar and can walk to work in the centre of town and feel like I am in another world compared to everyone else. It is so shocking when you know the places hit, but I have not personally seen any of it. It's very strange to see what is going on and feel so away from it at the same time. My hearts go out to everyone and I am conserving energy for the affected parties. It must be devastated to be affected. I feel so lucky. I might volunteer.

Dear Sky+ BBC news, we all know now that Brown is new PM, get back to Ulley let us know whats goin on now. Should the PM get up here and give us some assurance he will help financially

i love this quote and so agree here here:)

Archived