The Strines Inn @ Bradfield- what's the food like?

GazB

I'm not sure if anyone knows but i'll ask anyway......

I once went to a largish pub out near the Strines on our way back from MCR (It wasn't the Strines pub though) It served homecooked food and had a sort of largish car park and looked like it was set off the road behind some trees. It was winter but I can remember it like yesterday. The place looked like they may hold wedding receptions there.

Has anyone got an idea of what this pub is called? As it was fab!! Would love to find this place and visit it again! Trawled the net before but never found it :suspect:

I'm not sure if anyone knows but i'll ask anyway......

I once went to a largish pub out near the Strines on our way back from MCR (It wasn't the Strines pub though) It served homecooked food and had a sort of largish car park and looked like it was set off the road behind some trees. It was winter but I can remember it like yesterday. The place looked like they may hold wedding receptions there.

Has anyone got an idea of what this pub is called? As it was fab!! Would love to find this place and visit it again! Trawled the net before but never found it :suspect:

Ye olde mustard pot?

Archived