Middle East Envoy- will Tony Blair make a good job of it?

This new "job"! It's a laugh, ain't it? :hihi:

It's a bit like sending Jesus into the Taliban strongholds unarmed and hoping he'll walk on water to make his own way out waving their surrender!

Hats off to President Putin and Russia....they have found a sense of humour at last! :hihi:

This is a sick joke. I was so looking forward to TB (isn't it apt that his initials are a disease?) leaving, and not feeling tainted by association with the warmongering expletive. I simply can't believe anyone can let him get away with being given this title - peacemaker in the middle east? I am literally speechless, and that doesn't happen very often! :rant:

This is a sick joke. I was so looking forward to TB (isn't it apt that his initials are a disease?) leaving, and not feeling tainted by association with the warmongering expletive. I simply can't believe anyone can let him get away with being given this title - peacemaker in the middle east? I am literally speechless, and that doesn't happen very often! :rant:

Stop making me laugh.Any Idea how much he's being paid ? OK. His life will be short. I'll give him six months.

It's official, irony is dead.

There is a small degree of satisfaction to be had from this though. Blair may not have been thrown out of office by the British public, he may not have been jailed for selling honours and he may not have been tried as a war criminal, but he's ended up so delusional that he thinks he can bring peace to the middle east.

Him! The man who led Britain to war on a pack of lies, the man who refused to call for a ceasefire during the Israel-Lebanon war last year, the man who is despised in the Arab world. Blair has lost his sanity, which is some small degree of karma.

Archived