Meet in the fagans sat

thefox

Originally posted by thefox

did anyone turn up on sat night had a look around stayed 4 a couple of beers then left maybe the rain scared people away oh well maybe another vtime gareth

That's a real shame gareth...if you were there til bout 9 and saw a rowdy bunch sat near the bar...that was us! I was a lurker til Mimi arrived - as I'd met her before - and luckily she'd seen the posting about Miggy and his plaster (although there was a rumour for a while that he was a she!)..Sure someone will arrange another one soon and make sure you come along then...you could bring along a pink carnation so we know who you are!

Seems the same thing always happens at these meets not everyone knows who there looking for :?

Pauly & myself went for a meet in RSVP a few weeks back... We didnt see any suspicous people hanging about with their beedy eyes on storks :lol:

Its a shame not everyone knows what everyone else looks like...

Maybe we should create a little symbol of some sort... like a ribbon ie the Pink ribbon for breast cancer... black ribbon for Princess Di maybe the Forum could have the Purple ribbon??? :? or even a badge...

Just a thought!?

Originally posted by miggy

no no no no no

i'd rather be on me own looking sad than have a dinky badge!!!!

next time, if we're out and you aren't sure where we are, send me a txt msg!

I know it was my idea... but hmm would be alittle strange :? hehehe! Scrap that thought :lol: sorry guys!

Would be good to put some faces to the nice people that i have chatted with over the past few weeks...

Although at the moment i would be spotted from a great distance... Due to my fall on Friday i am unable to walk properly and have a crutch to help me :( I did have a pair but now down to the one :) slowly getting better... :D

So once the limp has gone... a meet would be good :)

Archived