Meet in the fagans sat

thefox

Originally posted by threecolours

- and luckily she'd seen the posting about Miggy and his plaster (although there was a rumour for a while that he was a she

Miggy has asked me to make clear to you all that as soon as we met we knew that he was a she!! Rumour mill over...

I don't want a little badge either...would rather break an arm/leg and turn up with a plaster so I stand out a bit more...

Originally posted by threecolours

Miggy has asked me to make clear to you all that as soon as we met we knew that he was a she!! Rumour mill over...

I don't want a little badge either...would rather break an arm/leg and turn up with a plaster so I stand out a bit more...

Damn! sorry miggy - that was a mistake honest! MIGGY IS A MAN..As I said having a long day at work...and obviously lost my attention to detail...enjoy the 'poppies' anyway..(I assume that is who PWEI is)

Aye, poppies it is. Best band in the world ever. Well except for the music. But the humour was there :)

So when's the next drinks night? Away halloween weekend but have the option of going to cornwall this weekend or staying in shef...

saw some people at the bar but i thought u did not look like chat room buffs but maybe i dont was with my friend very tall with a green shirt u couldnt miss him i think we stood out a little next time hay gareth

Archived