Sunday league mens team need players!!!

Which division of the Meadowhall league are you in, just wondered if we (Beighton Falcons) would be playing you? We've moved from the Northern Counties league or whatever it was we were in last year so were having to start in the bottom league. Gives us the chance to have a good season though and for me being a striker to get a few, fingers crossed.

Which division of the Meadowhall league are you in, just wondered if we (Beighton Falcons) would be playing you? We've moved from the Northern Counties league or whatever it was we were in last year so were having to start in the bottom league. Gives us the chance to have a good season though and for me being a striker to get a few, fingers crossed.

yeh we starting in bottom league m8 we was from regional alliance lge, they merged , anyway do you fancy playing for us lol :P

do you lot fancy a frenly maybe for next season let us know m8

i used 2 play for sheff utd acadmey but got realised last yr at min i am jus training with mens saturday league at min, i am 19 and i play up front .. u still wanting players .. i am from the ecclesfield area and i was goin to sign for ecclesfield red rose but i dont like the manager ..

i used 2 play for sheff utd acadmey but got realised last yr at min i am jus training with mens saturday league at min, i am 19 and i play up front .. u still wanting players .. i am from the ecclesfield area and i was goin to sign for ecclesfield red rose but i dont like the manager ..

yes m8 we still need players, we bit short on forwards m8 , we play in the sunday lge meadowhall and started our training on cadet field 10.30 sunday morning your welcome to come up and train with us !! see wot you think of us m8, more info pm me ,

masons arms fc need players for next season we will be playing in the meadowhall lge, defenders, midfield, forwards, needed!!!! we are a team from hillsborough for more info pm me

pm me for more info or leave your details on the website all :cool:

Hi ive just moved to sheffield and am looking for an 11 a-side team i play anywhere across the midfield so would i be alright to come down training?

Cheers

Lee

no problem m8 , train on caddet field 10.30 sundays , for more info pm, me if you not sure where that is m8

Archived