Old radio prog Sing Something simple

clicked on the link -sorry - where to go from there?

I was hoping someone would reply to helbco's request for help as I'm also scratching my head. The web site has a long list of song titles, podcasts, etc., but I don't see "Sing something Simple." If anyone out there can help folk like me and evidently helbco navigate this site, much appreciated.

I have to smile when I remember an announcement on a Radio 4 "Week Ending" program about 20 years ago. It went something like this:We were hoping to bring you the Seventh colatura aria and cadenza in C sharp minor from the third act of Heinrich Von Krumpelstein's opera "Oh - wo is mein geliebtes" but unfortunately there isn't time. Instead it will be included in the next "Sing Something Simple" program…”

........:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I was hoping someone would reply to helbco's request for help as I'm also scratching my head. The web site has a long list of song titles, podcasts, etc., but I don't see "Sing something Simple." If anyone out there can help folk like me and evidently helbco navigate this site, much appreciated.

As I posted earlier it will be rebroadcast on Friday Aug 23 at 16.00 it will the same format as the December addition.

The reason its not on canstream is the length of time since it was broadcast but there is a chance to catch it on Augast 23. It is also a 1 hour addition.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Sundays were never quite the same without Cliff and the singers were they? It was a slice of nostalgia back in the 60s, so heaven knows what it will sound like now, but I'm looking forward to having a listen all the same.

I can't help but think it will add a new dimension to my iPod

Do they cover any Arctic Monkeys songs?

my i Pod dates back to the 50s.Not like you Bushes Howes WHO think youre young I' LL still beat you on a bike. Even with three heart attacts and three stokes.

Archived