Gyms in Rotherham

dave1814

Does anyone know if there are any decent gyms in the rotherham area, near the rotherham/sheffield M1 junctions or even have gyms in both places! Ideally not to pricey, ive had a look at fitness first as I know they have gyms in both rotherham and sheffield but at 37 quid, is there anything cheaper?

Thanks!

Dave

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by dave1814

Does anyone know if there are any decent gyms in the rotherham area, near the rotherham/sheffield M1 junctions or even have gyms in both places! Ideally not to pricey, ive had a look at fitness first as I know they have gyms in both rotherham and sheffield but at 37 quid, is there anything cheaper?

Thanks!

Dave

Hi Dave

Try The Source at Meadowhall junction 34 M1, tinsley south tram stop

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Depends on what you're wanting from a gym really in terms of which one's best....there are a few - and they all offer different things.

Oasis is probably the best and most attractive and also has excellent pool and Jacuzzi facilities, but it is the priciest.

Bruno's is for meatheads/steroidal gorillas.

There's Body-tec in the town centre but apparently it's in financial trouble.

Physique. Last time I went - it was minging, smelly and dirty, and the staff weren't much cop either.

There is a gym at Herringthorpe Leisure centre which a few of my lads use - it's basic but I'm told it's good.

Then there's Fitness First at Parkgate. If you're looking for value for money vs facilities - this is probably your best bet.

If anyone wants to question my critique of any of the gyms mentioned - go tell someone who cares :banana:

Archived