Urban Gorilla

popestar

is anyone off to Urban gorilla this friday(22/10/04). Only been once once before at earl of arundel & surrey and was banging night met loads of other music producers and happy people just like clubbing used to be in the early 90's (yes i am old 30 on sunday). If you love your tunes get in touch

theres loads of us that go to the gorilla on here. several people come on their lonesome and meet up with us, and the gorilla crowd is soooo friendly it doesnt matter if you come in on your own.

zabiela and radio slave this friday. should be massive !!!

:clap::D:clap:

I haven't been clubbing for a few years but used to enjoy UG when it was at that club behind the moor. I'm tempted to go this friday - I could do with a laugh, anyone one want to go with me? or do you reckon I should just show - most of my mates are married and have left their clubbing days behind and its getting harder and harder. :clap:

Yeah there is about 40 of us going on friday- JZ is going to be sick!! saw kleinenbery play a vdj set at renaissance last month and it was amazing. Radia slave is the dogsz too- it going to be rammered tho so im nipping to pin-up at matrix quickly first to get ****** then heading there.

Archived