Anyone from Sheff going to any festivals?

As it's Glastonbury weekend, I fancy finding out if any of you lovely forumers are going to any festivals this year?

I know we've got our own Sharrow Festival the weekend of the 13th July (is it any good? I've never been). But is anyone going to any others, like V2003, WOMAD, or The Big Chill?

I'm going to the V festival (formally know as V2003) with a group of 20! All camping together, gonna take over a big patch and we are all pretty much from Sheffield. We will have to fly the flag for Sheffield and hopefully won't bring too much of a bad name! :D

Originally posted by Foxxx

I'm going to the V festival (formally know as V2003) with a group of 20! All camping together, gonna take over a big patch and we are all pretty much from Sheffield. We will have to fly the flag for Sheffield and hopefully won't bring too much of a bad name! :D

Foxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy...

That's the best way to do it. Arrange all your tents in a circle and you can cook and crash & chill in the middle. What you need is a big flagpole with some sort of Sheffield flag on the top!

I'm going to WOMAD the last weekend in July and Big Chill the weekend after (am performing at The Big Chill), so I think I'm going to be very, very relaxed at the end of all that!

E-Man/Z-Man

• 2 years later...

Archived