Jazz Clubs?

funkyukgal

It will cost you £10 to get in on a normal night - maybe more if there is someone special in.

The owner is a pal, and I have to say that he's done a fabulous job that loads of people love. The food is great.

I just utterly modern hate jazz !:D

Originally posted by Tony

It will cost you £10 to get in on a normal night - maybe more if there is someone special in.

The owner is a pal, and I have to say that he's done a fabulous job that loads of people love. The food is great.

I just utterly modern hate jazz !:D

any idea of the dress code for the place tony:)

Just been to the website...looks nice inside...food does look abit pricey! wonder how much the drinks costs..? :shocked:

Thursday 28th - One Eleven band playing live sounds good...£10 entry opens 7pm-12.30am

Anyone wanna check it out with me? Id have to leave early as i got work at 10pm (in town). :)

Guest thebodgie

I've actually been looking into this recently - I hear that Pizza Express on Devonshire St have live jazz on Tuesday nights (or at least they used to). Drop me a line if anyone is keen on checking it out @ 8pm 26/10... dpw_nz@hotmail.com.

There's also a Sheffield Jazz Club who organise events on Ecclesall Rd. http://www.sheffieldjazz.org.uk

And - Amy Winehouse is in town on Sat Nov 6.

And - I just came back from the Showroom Cinema (missed my session by 30 mins, doh!) and they have free live jazz every Sunday from 12 noon until 2pm (http://www.showroom.org.uk/).

There you go - that should keep you busy.

Cheers

Daniel

Archived