Jazz Clubs?

funkyukgal

Guest thebodgie

E-Man - what a cool playlist!

I didn't even know anyone had heard of Fat Freddy's Drop over here. Some smooth NZ music alright!

I'll be down there one Wednesday soon...

Originally posted by thebodgie

E-Man - what a cool playlist!

I didn't even know anyone had heard of Fat Freddy's Drop over here. Some smooth NZ music alright!

I'll be down there one Wednesday soon...

Hey thanks Bodgie... I love the track 'Hope' on the FFD E.P.! Lush is not the word.

Yeah hope to see you down there soon (tonight?). Check out Exposed mag this month - we've got a mention and Trippets is the Bar Of The Month :-) and very nice things they say too...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thebodgie
Originally posted by E-Man Groovin

Hey thanks Bodgie... I love the track 'Hope' on the FFD E.P.! Lush is not the word.

Yeah hope to see you down there soon (tonight?). Check out Exposed mag this month - we've got a mention and Trippets is the Bar Of The Month :-) and very nice things they say too...

Here's something a little off-topic... a streaming audio link to Fat Freddy's Drop - 'Hope' if anyone's interested in checking it out:

http://www.xtra.co.nz/broadband/0,,10766-3115313-128,00.html

Archived