Do you like flying?

I have flown once, from Basle to Manchester and it was a lovely flight, no problems. Very wary of flying again as it is too risky, wiring bursting into flames, doors falling off, thunderstorms damaging the aircraft, Pilot error, poor maintenance, near misses, bombs on board, suicide bombers, hi-jackers, al-quaida, in any case I do not fancy being burnt alive! DO YOU. Thanks but no thanks.

Flyings ok although i darent fly this year so had to holiday in this country. This is because of all the terrorists. I dont think ill be flying til its all sorted out or they make planes ultra safe. This countrys ok to holiday in anyway - lots of nice places.

I love flying! I'm not too bothered about the whole being in a small space for a long time palarva, that doesnt bother me at all! What does make me wonder is how the plane manages to get into the air with so much luggage and people! :P

I've been to spain a couple of times and Florida twice. When you're flying to Florida from Manchester, its around 9 and a half hours long. Thats when plane journeys take the mick. Especially when you're flying over the Atlantic ocean for 5 hours! :o

There's not a lot for you to do and the small space you're given is ridiculous! (That's why its better to get upgraded seats!)

Another problem is the width of the seats. You just can't get comfy in them can you?!

Originally posted by caprice

I love flying! I'm not too bothered about the whole being in a small space for a long time palarva, that doesnt bother me at all! What does make me wonder is how the plane manages to get into the air with so much luggage and people! :P

Well Caprice since you asked here is your answer!

• 7 years later...

I flew for the first time a couple months ago, it was a 9 hour flight, it was okay, there was very little turbulence, and when there was it just felt like..a coach rather than a plane so, not bad.

Just don't like it when they turn, like as they fly out of the airport. That's the only part I felt uneasy.

I love flying...we have 3-4 holidays a year so that's 6-8 flights and every time the plane begins to taxi I get all excited ...when we take off it's the greatest feeling - love it.:)

Don't like the landings - but they're better than the alternative lol :hihi:

Archived