Do you like flying?

I'm the opposite, I find the most enjoyable bits are the take off and landings.

I don't like long haul flights, especially over-night flights. I can never sleep properly and the toilets are usually a no go area come morning :gag:

I`m with you Taxman,it is the boring bit in the middle I hate.

I have flown once, from Basle to Manchester and it was a lovely flight, no problems. Very wary of flying again as it is too risky, wiring bursting into flames, doors falling off, thunderstorms damaging the aircraft, Pilot error, poor maintenance, near misses, bombs on board, suicide bombers, hi-jackers, al-quaida, in any case I do not fancy being burnt alive! DO YOU. Thanks but no thanks.

Jesus, you must have a nervous breakdown just at the thought of getting into a car then if flying is too risky?

First time I flew I kept looking at the plane and thinking how on earth does something that big stay up in the air. Well, it did and I have flown again since with no bother. I must admit, I don't like the bit on take off where all the checks are done, like the foot is on the accelerater but the brakes are still on. I don't like flying in small planes though.

Archived