Hen night in sheffield city centre

Becca_lu

Ok Here you go withno advertisments lol

Best Pubs/ bars in sheffield i would say range from Top end of west street where you've got -

Either Cavendish/ Varsity (Best bet varsity as cavendish is studenty and bouncers are idiots)

Then.......... Youve got either the BrB bar which used to be the hallamshire hotel not bad in there but never seen it packed.

Then next youve got lava lounge which is always packed, then after youve got Tequilla bar (My fav). Classy, wicked chilled out soul music and quality cocktail drinks, friendly atmosphere too!

After you have walkabout, Hen/Stag favourite then you have Flares/Reflex/Yates Bar/RSVP bar.

Defo go to hotpants tho quality night out and very clean and classy! not full of complete muppets with attitudes!

anymore info give us a shout! Happy to help

Would you consider at all booking a Drag Act for the night? I am a LIVE singing PRO Drag Act, (Lip Synch performances also catered for), and will be happy to perform if you are thinking of holding a party at a venue. I can guarantee a great cabaret show with singing, also some magic (card-tricks, etc.)

See: http://www.spotoneventsdirect.co.uk/tia_anna.htm

Archived