Looking for Scottish guys Magoo and Davey

Looking for Scottish lads Magoo and Davey. Back in the 80's there was quite a lot if us troublecausers ;) in S7 & Sharrow. A lot died from ODs, others ended up showing their true colours as complete b*****ds and even ripped me off. Some are still around with rosy glows of age and some the gaunt paleness of a different age....

Anyways, enough remeniscing...do you know Glasweigans Magoo (Matthew Logan) and his mate Davey Turton? They lived on Wake Rd in the 80's then Davey hitched up with Kerry and were on Ventnor Place for a while..... I lived on Woodstock.. Would love to meet up with Magoo again... God knows I haven't seen him for 17 years!! He'll be 39 / 40 now. I bet he's still the same though. Get in touch or, as he used to say 'Away and boil yer balls in a tinny!"

ps. My real name is withheld but he'll know who I am as I'm the one who gave him the Here & Now tape that ended up in the hands of a girl in York that later became my wife!

Archived