Teletubbies

marie1951

Teletubbies sucks... I'm sorry but even if I was 5 I wouldn't like a group of midgets in coloured suits running round a pretend field acting retarded :loopy:

Although I did once suggest a Teletubby themed promotion when I worked in the baby department at Boots in Meadowhall a few years ago, but only cos I was sucking up to my boss :D

Teletubbies sucks... I'm sorry but even if I was 5 I wouldn't like a group of midgets in coloured suits running round a pretend field acting retarded :loopy:

Teletubbies isn't aimed at 5 year olds, but at very young children. The programme was first shown when my son was 8 months old, and he loved it right from the start.

Also, how can you, a 30 year old man with no children, say that "Teletubbies sucks". Millions of children worldwide, who have given their opinion by viewing the programme regularly, say otherwise.

Teletubbies isn't aimed at 5 year olds, but at very young children. The programme was first shown when my son was 8 months old, and he loved it right from the start.

Also, how can you, a 30 year old man with no children, say that "Teletubbies sucks". Millions of children worldwide, who have given their opinion by viewing the programme regularly, say otherwise.

Maybe because I've seen it a couple of times whille channel surfing in a morning, and formed an opinion from what I saw?! I might be on the autistic spectrum but I DO have the ability to form opinions of my own you see...

Do you see? (and no, I am not a chav so don't even start)

Archived